| || || |
- Crusaders for Patients Rights Christian based patients rights organization for medical marijuana.
- Americans for Safe Access Americans for Safe Access is the nation's largest organization of patients, medical professionals, scientists and concerned citizens promoting safe and legal access to cannabis for therapeutic use and research.
- The Compassionate CoalitionDefending the rights of medical marijuana patients and care providers.
- Marijuana Policy Project (MPP)Focused on removing criminal penalties for marijuana use, with a particular emphasis on making marijuana medically available to seriously ill people who have the approval of their doctors.
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)NORML's mission is to move public opinion sufficiently to achieve the repeal of marijuana prohibition so that the responsible use of cannabis by adults is no longer subject to penalty.
- The American Alliance for Medical CannabisThe American Alliance for Medical Cannabis dedicated to bringing patients, caregivers and volunteers the facts they need to make informed decisions about whether Cannabis is the right medicine for them, the laws surrounding Medicinal Marijuana in your area, political activism and even handy recipes and guides to growing your own nontoxic medicine.
- International Association for Cannabis as MedicineA scientific society advocating the improvement of the legal situation for the use of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa L.) and its pharmacologically most important active compounds, the cannabinoids, for therapeutic applications through promotion of research and dissemination of information.
- Other Patients' Rights OrganizationsOther Patients' Rights Organizations - Links to other reform groups and community organizations